mardi 10 novembre 2015

What's new...?

Hey! ALOOOOOHAAAAA!

Long time i didn't write here...

A lot of things happen !

1/ NEW JOB!!!
After 2d/3d animation and babysitting (10 years are enough! ;) ) i've begin to work in ...

Set construction!



(yes... really hard work ! ;) )

Worked 3 times with an incredible team who learned me a lot from my first day till now! 


2/ DANCE 

I did 2 others workshop with Moena Maiotui and one with Joelle Berg an other great dancer.
Meeting some new dancers from all over Europe and one from USA.

I worked a lot on choreographies for my association. Hula, Aparima, Ote'a. Children/ level 1/ level 2... solos/duos/groups/... finale...

3/ SYNCHRONISED SKATING...

yes... our arena closed 5 years ago now... but for Christmas, the storekeepers of the city payed a (very) little mobile ice-rink...

So we called some skaters and we made a little show with figure skating and synchronised skating... it was really great to skate again! and fun to do it with some i coached 5 years ago!

It was a very wonderful time! especially for Christmas! Hope we'll have some ice this Christmas again!

4/ PASTRY

Nothing special... new recipices tasted.. i'll poste them soon.
5/ PUMPKINS! 
 I made this 3 last year


 and 2 this year : Alien vs Predator.







      
and one with Stitch in DBZ mood... ;)
(some friends from IMC Normandie were in LA to present their short DBZ fanfiction at the ComicCon)














6/ BACK TO MY HOMELAND! MY ISLAND! MON PEI!

Went to Réunion Island with my sister for few magical days... it was really great to be back in "mon péi"!
Salazie, Cilaos, Le Tampon, St Pierre, the Volcano (a hike of about 5h... i'll reach the summit this time! took my time so no asthma! and saw the crater... WOW! =D)

some great meals of course... samoussas, bonbons piments, sarcives, gâteau patates... CABRI MASSALE!!! <3

And one of the best moment was... The gift from my sister for my Bday... It was the best of my life!

A horseback ride, in western style, in the savannah of the Cap des Houssayes...at the end of the day... watching the sunset on the Indian Ocean then going back at moonlight... the gallop at night was... magical!
about 2h30 of horse riding then a great time talking with our guide who has worked with our father when we lived on the Island! 26 years ago!!! what a coincidence!

I'll post some pictures of this wonderful trip in an other article.


7/ WEDDING OF MY BRO!

An important event for family! And for the first time cousins (and little cousins!) from both side (paternal and maternal) met each other!

8/ Make some decision for my futur...

Not easy but "sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less" (Nicholas Sparks)... i've left my association of tahitian dance. i've to move and think of my future, my professional and personnal life...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire